With each service, we do these things…
- If you have seen evidence of a pest or want help protecting your home against unwanted guests, 2 Nice Guys will come and inspect your home. On the first visit, we will conduct a thorough inspection of your property, and if necessary, bring in state-of-the-art equipment, such as moisture meters, telescoping cameras, and UV lights, to help identify high risk areas such as entry points, leaks, and cracks. You can expect your first inspection to take about 45 minutes to an hour, for regular visits 20 to 30 minutes. At the end of his inspection, he’ll complete a Home Inspection Report that outlines your problems and recommends a plan tailored to your home.
- We will conduct a thorough inspection of your property, and if necessary, bring in state-of-the-art equipment.
Getting the Job Done
- 2 Nice Guys will take care of any identified problems and install pest-monitoring tools in critical areas to help keep an eye out for pests. He uses the best tools and scientific solutions available to get to the root of the cause so he can thoroughly and efficiently treat your pest problem. And when he’s completed your service, he will fill out a Pest Control Service Ticket that outlines what he did and when he’ll need to be back to keep you protected.
- 2 Nice Guys will take care of identified problems.
A Year-Round Solution
- Pests don’t come just once a year, so why should we? 2 Nice Guys will visit on a regular schedule year-round to monitor your home and pest activity. He will check for new pests while monitoring the status of previous treatments. And if he sees something new or suspicious, he will investigate. 2 Nice Guys will continue to document your progress and problems to ensure the best maintenance approach for your home. Winter, spring, summer or fall, 2 Nice Guys will help make sure he heads off seasonal pests and ensure the long-term success of your service. We’re not happy unless you’re 100% satisfied.